Saturday, August 11, 2012

Style Commentary: Leather Pants/Masculine Details


Hat: Bizou Hotbuys Sonia Rykeil inspired hat
Coat: Itgirls
Shirt: Fil Theory Theirry Mugler inspired shirt
Belt: Tingeling
Pants: Itgirls
Bag: Decades Chanel inspired bag
Shoes: Christian Louboutin inspired heels from Itgirls

This is probably the last outfit I saved here before my account was deleted, but I hope to be getting it back very soon. It's inspired by an 80's street style photo of Madonna wearing an oversized leather jacket that went well below her knees and I've always found it to be super fabulous. Pants, I love them! I've been searching for real ones like that for a long time now, but I usually find the perfect item on down the line.


Balenciaga and Diane Von Furstenburg F/W 2012, where slouchy pants and a big coat where shown.


No comments:

Post a Comment