Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fashion Commentary: Inspirations

(Vintage Fur, because I just love fur)
(Christian Louboutin Ipad Case, pefrect to be used a clutch!)
(Givenchy printed skirt, Chanel 2.55 Bag. Both items are so trendy!)
(Balmain jacket, studded purse. I'm really into details and crystals have always been my favorite accesories to put on clothes. I also love emroidery, gold, and Balmain!)

(Chanel? feathered jacket. If you've ere read my latest post on the Elite Blogger, I'm in loooove with things like this! And see those crystal accents, tres parfait!)




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Information very nice. I will follow post Thanks for sharing.
    How to Play Level 77 in Gardenscapes?
    Vector Pros and Cons
    Code Vein review
    Hitman 2 review

    ReplyDelete