Friday, August 3, 2012

Style Commentary: Furry Shirt and New Finds


Coats worn as shirt: Tingeling and Bizou
Skirt: Tingeling
Tights: Free offer
Shoes: Bizou
Bag: Moschino
Glasses: Riviera

There is a great sale going on in Starplaza right now. Both Tingeling and Riviera are having a 50% off sale, which means items that where originally 12-5 stardollars have now been reduced to crazy steal prices, such as a measly 3 or 4 stardollars. This applies to new releases and clothing that has already been in the shops for some time now. I picked up those fab sepia colored glasses in Riviera for 3 stardollars to add to my sunglasses collection, and they look wonderful with any outfit since they are in a neutral shade. I highly recommend neutral shades with both clothing and other pieces, they work really well!


I picked up these items to add to my wardrobe.I'm very into statement pieces that I feel will give my outfits a creative, sporty, or artistic edge. Facinators, Veils, Chunky Jewelry, Big earrings, and Clutches have been long time faves, so to find some of this seasons biggest trends on sale for so cheap I had to buy them all. The clutch on the far left reminds me heavilly of the printed Givenchy and Bottega Venetta clutches seen by chic out-about-towners who are captured by street style bloggers. I took heavy citations for my fur shirt also from these fashionable ladies, it's a great trend to take up!






No comments:

Post a Comment